As a group admin, after sending mass-messages to group members, you are able to see statistics about those messages in the “Message History” section.
To reach this section, go into your group, click the envelope icon and select “message history.”
On this page you can see all emails that you have sent to users in your group.
On each row you can see the name or subject, the date sent, the type of email, and how many users received the email.
By clicking on the eye icon, you can see a preview of the email.
By clicking on the number of recipients, you can download a full report of the recipients.
The report includes the following data about each email recipient:
- Recipient first name, last name, email and unique ID
- Received email - yes/no
- How many times they opened the email
- Please note: this only registers if the user clicks through to view the entire message.
- How many times they clicked a link in the email
- Did the email bounce- yes/no
- Did they unsubscribe - yes/no
- Did they mark the email as spam - yes/no